- PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- BEST PRACTICES
- RESOURCE LIBRARY
- ABOUT US
Integrate SkillsTutor Into Your Curriculum With These Helpful Tips!
To help you take full advantage of SkillsTutor online instruction, here's a compilation of our customers integration tips. Share your experience with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Show SkillsTutor Alignments and Correlations in your states.
- Call us for references. Talk with other customers, read our Effectiveness Reports and see how they apply to your school program. Include SkillsTutor verbiage in your Grant Proposals.
- Describe the variety of education settings that SkillsTutor can help support student achievement.
- Perfect for libraries and labs, classrooms, rural education programs, community learning, before, after and summer school programs.
- Help "classify" Special Education students and define individualized learning tracks.
- Improve English skills for ESL students.
- Help Teachers refresh their core skills!
- Announce the program to your faculty and discuss overall benefits.
- Provide literature for early adoption.
- Review the Scope and Sequence for each SkillsTutor module.
- Create a certification program for teachers.
- Schedule a virtual training session with one of our specialists.
- Plan cross-curriculum opportunities. For example, combine English and History classes or Science and Math.
- Reward your Teachers for using technology.
Go Direct! Link directly to SkillsTutor website with this helpful graphic and instructions, and save your teachers and students time.
Call Toll-Free 1-888-222-3681 for technical support.
- Make technology an everyday part of your education goals.
- Designate a Technology Coordinator or Teacher to run a SkillsTutor accountability and progress report for student groups, classes, and overall school achievement gains.
- Send progress reports home to parents.
- Contact your Implementation Specialist to run a Pre and Post Test Gains Report for your school.